Frequently Asked Questions
How much can I borrow?
What type of Loan do you offer?
What are your loan requirements?
- You must have a business
- The location must be within our bank’s lending area (Lagos state, Oyo state and Ogun state)
- It must have been in existence within a specific period.
How long does it take to get a loan?
What is your interest rate?
Do I need to open an account before I can get a loan?
What documents do I need to start the process?
What if my business is not registered?
Do I need a guarantor?
What is meant by declining balance?
What if I operate an online business?
What type of collateral do I need?
What are the requirements for account opening?
What category of ID-card do you regard as valid?
How can I make deposits without coming to your banking premises?
- Correspondent bank from our partner banks
- eBillsPay at any branch of all commercial banks in Nigeria
- internet banking transfer from all commercial banks in Nigeria.
- Electronic transfer
- Merchant Scheme from our partner banks. You can also visit: Our Payments Page
What is the interest rate on savings?
What are the interest rates on Term Deposit?
What is the minimum I can fix?
What is the minimum tenor?
If I have urgent cash needs, can I liquidate and get my funds?
How can I get my interest?
How to apply for a POS?
- Kindly download form from ABN website OR pick up an application form from any of our branches nearest to you OR through your Relationship Officer.
- Fill the form and submit after completion
- The POS terminal is deployed to your business location within 15 business days maximum Terms and conditions apply.
How myAB-POS works
- Step 1: Insert card
- Step 2: Press keys with digits to enter value of goods e.g. N20,000
- Step 3: Press Enter key (green key) to validate amount
- Step 4: Enter PIN and press the Enter key (green key) to confirm PIN
- Step 5: Terminal screen reads transaction status - Approved or Declined
- Step 6: Press Enter key (green key) to print customers receipt
- Step 7: Press any key to print duplicate (merchants) receipt
When is my account credited for a successful transaction?
- Cardholder gets instant debit for a successful transaction.
- Business owner receives value within 24 hours (except weekends)
Who can apply?
- All clients.
- This includes but not limited to; Eatery, Spa, Supermarkets, Bar, Hotels & Restaurants, Electronic Shops, Pharmacies, Boutiques, Hospitals, Airlines, Petrol Stations etc
AB Bank Card
What is a debit Card?
What is the maximum amount I can withdraw?
Where can I use my AB Bank Card?
Can I withdraw cash using my AB Bank Card?
What Can I do with myABcard MasterCard?
- Allows you to make withdrawals and purchases on any MasterCard enabled ATM and POS.
- You get 24/7 direct access to your personal funds allowing you pay for goods and services
- It saves time and money, as you can spend directly from your account
- You can shop conveniently and pay for goods and services anywhere in the Country
- With myABcard MasterCard you enjoy unlimited FREEDOM.
- Your card remains valid for three years
Can I use my AB Bank card to shop on the internet?
If the ATM displays the message "Incorrect PIN"?
I have forgotten my Debit Card PIN
Can I tie additional accounts to my Debit Card?
- Full Names
- Account numbers (both existing and new)
- Full Names
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Call us on 0902 496 9999
What is ABN Mobile Banking?
What transactions can you perform on this service?
- Bill payment
- Airtime top